When you think of the Import House on 68 N. Court St, “Mom” is not the first person who comes to mind. But with Christmas approaching, the countdown for finding Mom the perfect gift is in full swing. Intricate tobacco and hookah pipes, glass-blown bongs and wild tapestries don’t exactly scream “Mom.” Lucky for you, this local emporium is not limited to these options. Walk inside and you will be overwhelmed by a plethora of local and often fair trade merchandise that your mom will be delighted to unwrap on Christmas.
Here are seven gifts you can buy for your mom this Christmas:
1) Silk-woven Scarves: $32
2) Wild Berry incense sticks and cones: 10 for $2
3) Stress-relieving coloring books: $10-$20
4) Athens’ own Herbal Sage Tea Company loose leaf tea: $9
5) Seeking Balance candles: $15
6) Powers Family Farm soap: $7
7) The fanny pack: $10-$20
There you have it folks, Christmas gifts for your mom are made possible thanks to Import House.