The first week of Donald J. Trump’s presidency has left many people feeling stressed, angry and agitated. Take a break from the political climate and check out these cute pets!
- Feeling blue about your health insurance getting repealed?
Bunnies like Pen Pen (pictured above) don’t have or need health insurance, but they can comfort you during this distressing time. Also, petting animals is proven to lower anxiety.
- Outraged by the Muslim Ban?
After donating to organizations such as the American Civil Liberties Union that aid the people affected by the ban, you can unwind by looking at this cute Golden Retriever puppy.
- Distraught about the Dakota Access Pipeline and the fact that there is still no clean water in Flint?
All living beings need clean water, including this adorable kitten. After voicing your concerns, chill out with this cat gif.
- Angered by the reimplementation of the Global Gag Rule?
Call you senator, and then just look at this hedgehog taking a bath.
- Upset about the rise of racially and religiously charged acts of violence since the election?
This bird doesn’t want to hurt anyone, he just wants a cracker.
Being angered about change can only do so much. Make sure to speak up and contact government officials and voice any concerns you may have!